NPCI Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2018/19/20 Batch | BE/BTech
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) hiring freshers for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee across India. Candidates from 2018, 2019 & 2020 Batch having BE/Btech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Job Location: Mumbai / Chennai / Hyderabad
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best in the industry
Experience Required: 0-2 years
Eligibility Criteria For NPCI:
- B.E / B-Tech (Computer Science)
- Batch FY 2015-2019 & FY 2016 – 2020
- 10th 75%, 12th 65% & B-Tech – 60%, M-Tech – 60%
- 0 to 2 years
Profile Snapshot Blockchain:
- Implementing and supporting a blockchain-based system as per provided design
- Develop POC / Run Pilot on a selected blockchain platform
- Interface with internal stakeholders
- Familiarity with Peer-to-peer networks
- Understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
Profile Snapshot Open Source:
- Basic knowledge in fundamentals of cloud computing, virtualization and OpenStack.
- Good understanding about Containers, Open-Shift / Kubernetes.
- Ability to design/develop software (Python is preferred)
- Knowledge in TCP/IP, routing protocols, switches, firewalls, load balancers and VLAN.
Profile Snapshot Data Science:
- Knowledge of data models Spark, Spark SQL, PY Spark and Hive programming.
- Good understand about Machine learning, Deep learning and NLP algorithms.
- Good with data sampling and data mining techniques to build models on skewed data sets.
- Ability to understand financial domain and collaboration with different functions to understand the domain.
- Keep up to date with latest technology trends.
- Intricately involving in running analytical experiments with methodical manner and regularly evaluate alternate methods via theoretical approaches.
How To Apply For NPCI Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link.
Apply Link (Blockchain): Click Here To Apply
Apply Link (Open Source): Click Here To Apply
Apply Link (Data Analytics): Click Here To Apply
Learn to crack the exam Click here