Capgemini visits a number of colleges and universities to conduct Capgemini Campus Recruitment to select the best students who match their company criteria. This year, recruitment is happening fully virtual through a program named Capgemini Exceller.
Capgemini has begun on-campus recruitment process for 2021 pass-outs. This year, Capgemini has changed its recruitment pattern – especially introducing a brand new Game Based Aptitude Test Round. This new pattern of Capgemini, including the Game Based Aptitude Test (or Game Based Assessment) . This article will give you a lot of clarity on how to approach the overall recruitment process.
The job role offered for freshers of 2021 batch is as follows.
|Senior Analyst||3.8 LPA|
|Degree||BE/ B Tech|
|Streams||CS, IT and Circuit|
|Minimum Academic Record||60% in Academics (X, XII and Graduation) with no active backlogs|
|Gap Allowed||Max 1 year between XII and first year of graduation|
Capgemini Recruitment Process for 2021 batch consists of 5 rounds. The latest rounds in Capgemini recruitment process this year are given below.
1. Technical Assessment – Pseudo Code
The Pseudo Code section of Capgemini tests students ability to answer questions that test:
- Understanding of programming logic (tested through Pseudo Code Questions)
- C, C++ and Java
- Data Structures
- Object Oriented Programming (OOPS)
This is an MCQ round.
2. MCQ Based English Communication Test
This is a new round that has replaced the Essay Writing round that Capgemini had until last year. This round will test students’ ability to answer questions on the following topics.
Pronoun Antecedent Agreement
Verb Time Sequence/ Tenses
Voices and Speech
3. Game-Based Aptitude Test
This is the most exciting new round in the Capgemini Recruitment Process – the Capgemini Gamified Quantitative Aptitude Test. It is expected to be a series of 4 games that one must solve. Here are the different types of questions that appear here.
|Type of Game||Type of Questions which appear||Duration (Minutes)|
|Deductive Logical Thinking||Finding the missing symbol/ visual in a grid based on a rule-based logic||6|
|Inductive Logical Thinking||Visual Based Questions of the type where you are expected to find which pair of figures follow the same rule as given by a pair in the question||6|
|Grid Challenge||Ability to focus your attention is measured.|
Question types are:
1. Symmetry check between two different grids
2. Recalling sequence of tasks
|Motion Challenge||Ability to plan ahead is measured.|
Has puzzles where you must find the path between two points in a maze – in the least number of moves possible. You can solve as many puzzles as you want.
4. Behavioral Competency Profiling
This round (called the ADEPT-15 or the Adaptive Employee Personality Test) is a personality psychometric intended to measure work-related behavior.
- The assessment is composed of pairs of statements.
- You need to indicate which one you agree with more.
- There will be 5 pairs of statements on each screen.
- You cannot skip any item to continue to the next page.
This Behavioural Competency Profiling is not an elimination round.
5. Technical and HR Interview
In the technical interview, Capgemini focuses on analyzing your application skills & knowledge of technology. Hence in this round, you can expect questions on the below-given topics:
- Projects you have worked on: Make sure you know in and out of every project that is mentioned in your resume. Right from the logic to components used if any and also the flow/circuit diagram.
- The subject of Interest: Before getting into technical questions, you will be asked about your favorite subjects/subjects of interest. All the questions in this interview will be focused on testing your knowledge in those subjects.
- Latest Technologies: You also need to be aware of trending technologies like AI, Cyber Security, etc. There is a chance that you might be asked about these topics.
The HR interview is just a formality. Students who have cleared the Technical interview will be called for this round. In this round,
You just have to take care of your communication skills and present your well.
Be prepared for common HR interview questions like:
- Tell us about yourself.
- What is your expectation with respect to the role?
- Why Capgemini?
Apart from these typical requirements, your potential will also be judged throughout all the rounds for these basic skills, that are
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Basic Knowledge of Technical Field
- Good Aptitude Skills
- Good Professional Aptitude
- Pressure Handling