Ameex Off Campus Drive 2020 – Ameex scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA – 2019/2020 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Ameex Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Rs 3.6 LPA|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30 November 2020|
- Disciplines: BE/B Tech CSE/IT/ECE, MCA
- Year Of Graduation: 2019 & 2020 Pass outs only
- Eligibility : 60% Throughout in SSC, HSC/ Equivalent & UG,PG if applicable (No standing arrears)
- Compensation: INR 3.6 Lakhs per annum with 20% Variable Pay (Inclusive of CTC)
- Commitment of 3 years is expected from the Candidates.
- 3.6 LPA with 20% VP based on interview performance and work experience
- Coordinate with all team projects and monitor all product life cycle and prepare all specifications and perform tests on all configuration and installation.
- Analyze all designs and tests plans and prepare required documentation on same .
- Assist in preparing all technical design documents and ensure effective implementation of all Projects and plan all activities. Analyze and identify all issues in requirements and design and assist to provide resolution of same and perform various tests on software to resolve all issues.
- Adhere to established software development processes and analyze all issues and monitor effective resolution of same.
- Coordinate with all cross functional teems to analyze all issues.
Ameex Off Campus Drive Selection Process:
Interview Process: Remote recruitment drive
Day 1 – 01 Dec 2020 Level 1: Online Test
Day 2 – Yet to confirm Date
Level 2: Tech 1 Interview – Video call
Day 3 – Yet to confirm Date
Pre Placement Talk followed with Coding Explanation
Level 3: Tech 2 Interview – Video call
Day 4 – Yet to confirm Date
Level 4: Final Interview – Video call
How to Apply Ameex Off Campus Drive 2020 for Associate Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive online by the following link on or before 30 November 2020 and attend the online test on 1 December 2020(Upon registration, a test link will be sent to your email)
To Apply: Click here
learn to crack the exam Click here